วันพุธที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

My house

My house stay at Chanthaburi, and around the house has orchard such as durian, rambutam, lichi, and longon but I don’t like these fruits because I think I saw them when I was young, and I ate there when I was young. So, it made me I don’t
like it.
My house has 2 dogs, one dog is Golden Retriever, it’s name is Fefa, and other dog is German Cheaper, it’s name is Ronaldo. Two dogs I gave their names by myself.
My house is near the beach, it may be 7 km. from my house to the beach. So, when my friends came to my house, I would rode bicycle went to the beach in the evening.
When I was 8 years old, I went to Bangkok at St. Joseph Bangna. At first, I thought I pleased because I wanted to study at Bangkok but when I arrived at here, I always cry all day because I missed my home and my family.
The time passed very fast, I came back at home at holiday at Christmas day. I was very happy because I never came back home for a long time.
I studied at St. Joseph Bangna, I stayed at the dormitory. I met one friend, her house stayed at Chanthaburi same with me. So, when she came back home, I would go home with her too.
I love my house too much because when I came back home, I felt very happy and relax. I thought don’t have any where that make me happy more than my house.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: