วันพุธที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

My special experience

My uncle fed Peneus Spaniard of area equal to 48,000 square metres. My uncle feed Peneus Spaniard at Chanthaburi.
When my uncle wanted to be take Peneus Spaniard, I went to my uncle’s house. I didn’t know my uncle wanted to be take Peneus Spaniard with worker, at this time I was young and my grandmother said I couldn’t do it and I didn’t have clothes for change when I finished to be take Peneus Spaniard but my uncle knew I wanted to do it, he said he would buy new clothes for me.
So, I went to be take Peneus Spaniard with uncle and my grandmother. When I would to take Peneus Spaniard, it jumped and it’s head had something is very sharp and pointed. Suddenly, it stabed in my finger. My finger felt pain but I didn’t tell my grandmother because I felt fun when I tried to take Peneus Spaniard.
When I finished, my grandmother saw my finger, she said why I didn’t tell her about my finger. I said I’m ok. Next, my grandmother wanted to administer first aid.
I thought it was a good experience, though my finger felt pain but I was very happy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: