วันอังคารที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Shopping day

Last Wednesday I went to Siam with Ying because I don’t have the class on this day.
First, I went to Siam Center, I went to the third Floor because we were very hungry. We ate Japanese food.
Next, we finished the lunch. We went to the Loft at Siam Discovery but the Loft closes because it improved. Then, we walk to Siam Center again, we went to buy the shoes.
After that, we went to Siam Paragon, Ying went to see the cosmetics because Ying want to buy for her mother birthday.
She bought a nice gift for her mother. Then, Ying went to buy clothes, and we saw many brand of clothes.
Next, we walked to Central World. I was very tired because we walked for a long time, and my shoes made my feet feel pain.
So, I arrived at Central World, we stopped and bought fruit water. When I drank fruit water, I felt good and fresh.
Then, we went to second floor, Ying bought cosmetics for herself. Next, we walk to sit fifth floor because Ying went to by the doll. I saw my watch, it was 4 p.m. So, I said we must went to my dormitory because in the evening the traffic is very object.
When we arrived at dormitory the rain was falling down. My cloth wet, I did’t like it. I’m not strong. The rain can make me sick so Ying came home and I went to take a bath.
Next, I went to eat dinner because my grandmother cooked food dor me. After that, I did my homework of Science man and environment until 8 p.m. I saw the series at channel 3.
At 11 p.m. I brushed my teeth and I went to sleep but I unable to sleep.
On Friday I went to home with my friend in the evening. My uncle cooked food for dinner. My uncle is judge, he was a good man and he can cook very well.
Next, I went to take the shower and I went to my bedroom for saw television, so my friend to take a shower. We talk with together for a long time until we slept.
On Saturday, I woke up early because we went to exercise at park. We ran around the park. Next, we eat rice gruel and orange juice, we bought food for eat the lunch. We went to home, I and my friend went to pet shop at Sukhumvit because we took dog for take a shower and cut it’s hair.
After that, we went to Central Bangna because we went to reserve Harry Potter at B2S. Then, we bought Mister Donut and we bought bread at Yamasaki.
Next, we went to pet shop for took the dog went to home. Then, we ate the lunch and I play tha game, my friend saw television until 6 p.m. We went to downstair for ate dinner. My uncle cooked food by himself it was dilicious.
After that, my uncle took me my dormitory at 8 p.m. Then, I arrived at my dormitory, my friend stay with me until tomorrow.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: